Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Good thoughts

Actress Deepika Singh is currently enjoying the bestest phase of her life

Protecting nature's best gift within her, Deepika is all set to welcome her little bundle of joy in a few months.The actress who is known for her portrayal of a strong independent woman in the shoes of ACP Sandhya Rathi of Diya Aur Baati Hum is a beautiful soul from within as well. We got in touch with the gorgeous mommy to be on the eve of Women's day today. The actress spoke in length of how she would love to see her female fans become more confident. "I just want all of them to know that they all are special, every woman is special and important. They aren't below any individual and needn't feel under confident about anything." She further said, "Education is very important.

Every girl should be educated

Every girl should be educated because she is the one who will pass on good thoughts and knowledge to her child and enlighten the family at the same time. Today education has helped me so much. I can read out to my child living inside me, differentiate between the right and wrong. The baby'development happens in the womb itself, so I am sure its going to help my baby and hence can other women too do it. I have always seen that women do not care for themselves much. They will prioritize their family before them. But I feel its wrong, they should prioritize themselves too because they are the strength of the family. If they do not stand fit, their family can collapse." The actress is loving her maternity phase and is simply glowing. The chirpy lady sounded extremely elated, and so much positive. We are sure the to be born baby is going to be as beautiful as the mom especially from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment